• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:02 AM

Hi All,

I am busy preparing for an FSA / Pick n Pay supplier audit and i am stumped by the following 2 requirements:

2.5 Services - Control of Utilities: Documented program to address the use and control of water, steam, ice, air and other gases.

We currently only use water & ice: what i have in place is: a water ditribution plan, water and ice microbiological testing program and chemical analysis for the water. Also have the cleaning schedule and procedure for the ice machine.

Is there anything else that I can include in this "documented program" - PLEASE HELP!

2.18.7 Trend Analysis: Trend analysis is to be done one process and quality control records, analysed and communicated to management.

the only trending that i currently have in place is, customer complaint trending and microbiological trending. Please advise on what else can be trended?

Some examples will be great.

Your assistance wll be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ashnee

Jackee123

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa
  • Interests:Passionate about Consumer Food Safety

Posted 18 April 2013 - 10:36 AM

Hi Ashnee

reply to 2.5 : Have a look at the GFSI 6th edition, GMP C13. (think it is pg 113)

reply to 2.18.7 : The auditors love to see waste trended ;-)

Hope this helps
Jackee

Hi All,

I am busy preparing for an FSA / Pick n Pay supplier audit and i am stumped by the following 2 requirements:

2.5 Services - Control of Utilities: Documented program to address the use and control of water, steam, ice, air and other gases.

We currently only use water & ice: what i have in place is: a water ditribution plan, water and ice microbiological testing program and chemical analysis for the water. Also have the cleaning schedule and procedure for the ice machine.

Is there anything else that I can include in this "documented program" - PLEASE HELP!

2.18.7 Trend Analysis: Trend analysis is to be done one process and quality control records, analysed and communicated to management.

the only trending that i currently have in place is, customer complaint trending and microbiological trending. Please advise on what else can be trended?

Some examples will be great.

Your assistance wll be greatly appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Ashnee

Thanked by 1 Member:

SandyH

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa
  • Interests:Food Safety

Posted 18 April 2013 - 11:38 AM

Hi Ashnee,

I received an email recently from Pick n Pay regarding the audit criteria. Please find the attached document.

Regards
SandyAttached File  Copy of Audit Criteria Documentation PnP.xls   56KB   1536 downloads

Thanked by 4 Members:

verona

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 14 May 2013 - 07:00 AM

hi Ashnee

I have the same difficulty with 2.5 for the PnP audit, would you be able to assist me with the "documented program"?

EWSA

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 04 March 2014 - 09:42 AM

Hi, this is incredibly useful information. Please can you tell me where I can find more information. I am new to the processes and requirements and wondered where I could find more information to help me understand this process better.

Thanks, :spoton:

triona.naidoo

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 01 September 2015 - 02:28 PM

Hi There

Does anyone have a copy of the actual standard? Or a link to where I can obtain it?

Thanks

@VR

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 15 June 2019 - 02:45 PM

Hi All, please can someone help me with the checklist for the FSA Audit?

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users