• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 03:31 AM

Hi,

We are an Antipasto manufacturing company and I want to prove that we are in low risk for grilling of eggplants. Can anyone help me how do I need to do a risk assessment for this? Is there any template?

Thank you

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:29 AM

Hi,

We are an Antipasto manufacturing company and I want to prove that we are in low risk for grilling of eggplants. Can anyone help me how do I need to do a risk assessment for this? Is there any template?

Thank you

Not entirely sure what you mean by low risk ?

The textbook answer to evaluating the process "risk" involved requires carrying out a haccp / hazard analysis and identifying CCPs (if any)

You hv posted yr query in the FSSC22000 forum. This standard defines the risk evaluation procedures involved via ISO 22000 and iso22002-1. Do you have these standards ?

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Archanakolasani

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 25 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 12 December 2013 - 04:42 AM

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the reply ans sorry I would not have posted in this forum. We are SQF.

This is regarding grilling process in our factory. It is a CCP and I need to mitigate the risks of this grilling process in our facility in order for us to get an exemption that we do not have to transfer our facility to high risk that involves lot of renovations.

Thanks.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 12 December 2013 - 05:31 AM

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the reply ans sorry I would not have posted in this forum. We are SQF.

This is regarding grilling process in our factory. It is a CCP and I need to mitigate the risks of this grilling process in our facility in order for us to get an exemption that we do not have to transfer our facility to high risk that involves lot of renovations.

Thanks.

Dear Archanakolasani,

No problem, have moved the thread to SQF forum. Not a SQF user myself but overall there seem to be many more SQF users in this forum cf. ISO 22000 so maybe some ideas coming soon. :smile:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users