Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 30 April 2014 - 06:05 AM

Hello! New user, and I am hoping to learn from this site to better my facility. My new position is SQF Practitioner and i am still undergoing training as well, so i came across this site as i learn and search for answers! So, nice to meet all of you..
--kaokua

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 30 April 2014 - 03:57 PM

Dear kaokuexiong,

SQF Practitioner and also a Film Star ! Sounds like a potent combination. :smile:

Welcome to the Forum ! :welcome:

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 30 April 2014 - 04:54 PM

lol Charles when did she say she was a film star or are you saying all Californians are in movies?

:welcome: Kaokua to IFSQN.

My last position before I transitioned to a new company was the SQF practitioner in a yogurt plant.  Are you in an established SQF system or is your employer just starting the process?

There are a lot of people with experience in SQF on IFSQN so if you have questions you can search for your answers, of which there should be plenty of information, or ask if you can't find what you need. 

Good luck!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users