"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 12:22 PM

I'm in the run-up to an audit so I'm not really here.  I've been a bit quiet for the past 2 weeks (compared to normal) and that's why.  So for the next couple days I'm not going to be very active and then maybe the rest of the week.

Peace out :doctor:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:32 PM

Good luck on the audit.  :thumbup:

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

Snookie

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:41 PM

Thought you were awfully quiet....was thinking maybe search parties were in order. 

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 10 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

There he is.

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:00 PM

Good luck on the audit.  :thumbup:

Martha

Thanks Martha!

Thought you were awfully quiet....was thinking maybe search parties were in order. 

There he is.

:lol2:  You two soooo funny! :roflmao:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Snookie

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:02 PM

:lol2:  You two soooo funny! :roflmao:

Yes we are....glad you noticed...... :mwah:  Can't speak for RG, but also cute and smart. :gleam:

Edited by Snookie, 10 November 2014 - 05:03 PM.

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,611 posts
  • 371 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:04 PM

and MODEST!

-Setanta         

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:08 PM

Yes we are....glad you noticed...... :mwah:  Can't speak for RG, but also cute and smart. :gleam:

Wouldn't know haven't met you... I'll take your word on it because I don't want to be hit over the internet.

and MODEST!

Well of course we are modest people... and the smartest people in the world when it comes to food safety :roflmao:

Mr. Incognito

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:26 PM

This reminds me of good ol' Mitch Hedberg

http://youtu.be/iT0ONFgWZEM

What's the matter Snookie, don't you like me with my jacket on my bike?

Snookie

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:32 PM

Love leather jackets, but more into aviator style.......but was not talking about your jacket.... :roflmao:

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:36 PM

This reminds me of good ol' Mitch Hedberg

http://youtu.be/iT0ONFgWZEM

BTW I never found the right time to mention that I love that game you have your profile pic from.  I'm not sure how many hours I've wasted in life playing it... but it's so fun

Mr. Incognito

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:40 PM

Love leather jackets, but more into aviator style.......but was not talking about your jacket.... :roflmao:

:rofl2: oh you're good youuuuu're real good. I still have time to prove I'm smart.

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,611 posts
  • 371 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:43 PM

Tuesday and Wednesday last week, I had my SQF recertification audit and the very next day, the FDA showed up for a 2 day unannounced audit. GAH!

-Setanta         

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:43 PM

BTW I never found the right time to mention that I love that game you have your profile pic from.  I'm not sure how many hours I've wasted in life playing it... but it's so fun

Thanks. It let's you know how much time you've spent wasting your life away on your profile. I have never found a more addictive game repeating virtually the same thing over and over again. On my last business trip I saw four people playing it on the plane. 

I was digging the Walking Dead Profile Pic.

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:46 PM

Tuesday and Wednesday last week, I had my SQF recertification audit and the very next day, the FDA showed up for a 2 day unannounced audit. GAH!

:eekout:  :beer:  :drunk:  Emtiocons saying it all...

Thanked by 1 Member:

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:49 PM

Thanks. It let's you know how much time you've spent wasting your life away on your profile. I have never found a more addictive game repeating virtually the same thing over and over again. On my last business trip I saw four people playing it on the plane. 

I was digging the Walking Dead Profile Pic.

Soon it'll be Game of Thrones...Not sure what pic I can put up from that show though lol!

I decided that I needed to let everyone know I was a cool frood though.  And actually there has been a couple references to that work of science fiction in Doctor Who like when The Doctor said something was very Arthur Dent of him.  Can't remember the episode off the top of my head.

Mr. Incognito

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:49 PM

So from this I can infer that we can use game avatars for our avatars?

GAME...ON...

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 05:53 PM

So from this I can infer that we can use game avatars for our avatars?

GAME...ON...

Martha

I used to have my name and my actual picture up... but for various reason I decided to go Incognito... in fact I've had 3 names now that I remember on here.

I've had like 6 or 7 profile pictures including but limited to: the Northern Lights, Don't panic smiley face, The walking dead (Darryl and Rick with guns out in a forest), my own picture, etc.

Mr. Incognito

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:21 PM

We've wasted started our lives

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:42 PM

We've wasted started our lives

This was in regards to the game...The game has a section named Profile...Totals Time Spent in Game = (Total time/life Wasted)

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 06:54 PM

"Time spent in game: 13D, 22H, 20M, 26S"

I've spent almost 2 full weeks playing... Now that might not sound much to some hardcore gamers... but add that to the aggregate time I've played of SWG, FFXI, and WOW I've played... and I'm pretty sure I've spent a large portion of my life in video games lol!

Mr. Incognito

fgjuadi

Grade - PIFSQN

• Banned
  • 898 posts
  • 203 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:04 PM

This was in regards to the game...The game has a section named Profile...Totals Time Spent in Game = (Total time/life Wasted)

Yes... don't let the idea of a repetitive/fun/life wasting QA video game slip away into the night..I'll be working on it in the background ..

tinyurl.com/qagame

Re: wasted/started ... I wanted to use that joke for MOM, but I forgot about it in Oct, so I've been lurking, waiting for the right moment.  Sure, the game developers may think it's a waste.  But what if that's all there is to life itself?? :headhurts:

.--. .- -. - ... / --- .--. - .. --- -. .- .-..

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:11 PM

"Time spent in game: 13D, 22H, 20M, 26S"

I've spent almost 2 full weeks playing... Now that might not sound much to some hardcore gamers... but add that to the aggregate time I've played of SWG, FFXI, and WOW I've played... and I'm pretty sure I've spent a large portion of my life in video games lol!

I've been in WoW for over 9 years, in D3 since it came out, and dabble in Hearthstone.  I'd have to add up all the time spent on all the alts to get the grand total.

It's not that I don't have a life, I choose to have many lives.

*note to self, get screen shot of main to use for my avatar*

Martha

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Yes... don't let the idea of a repetitive/fun/life wasting QA video game slip away into the night..I'll be working on it in the background ..

tinyurl.com/qagame

Re: wasted/started ... I wanted to use that joke for MOM, but I forgot about it in Oct, so I've been lurking, waiting for the right moment.  Sure, the game developers may think it's a waste.  But what if that's all there is to life itself?? :headhurts:

Good question.. though we know that the answer to life, the universe, and everything else is 42... perhaps that's the question... we may never know.

Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:15 PM

*note to self, get screen shot of main to use for my avatar*

Martha

+1 to that.  I'd have to pay for a month to get a screenshot of mine... and that's not going to happen. 

I couldn't play my Tankadin after they changed all of the powers just before they released mists or... during wrath of the lich king..  I can't remember when they did it.  For some reason I could never hold hate again.  I leveled it to max at the time by just queuing for dungeons... I literally didn't do one quest once I could enter queue.

Before that my main was my gnome rogue... he was fun but my internet at the time was too slow to enter into large raids so I couldn't deal dmg due to lag (Verizon phone I tethered for internet).

Mr. Incognito

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users