MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:16 PM

Good question.. though we know that the answer to life, the universe, and everything else is 42... perhaps that's the question... we may never know.

"What do you get if you multiply six by nine?"

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

"Life's like a movie, write your own ending."  The Muppets

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:My Dogs (Beagles),Gardening, SciFi, Video Games (WoW, D3, HoS, PvZ), Classical Music, Legal Stuff, Science Stuff. I'm a Geeky Nerd.

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:26 PM

+1 to that.  I'd have to pay for a month to get a screenshot of mine... and that's not going to happen. 

I couldn't play my Tankadin after they changed all of the powers just before they released mists or... during wrath of the lich king..  I can't remember when they did it.  For some reason I could never hold hate again.  I leveled it to max at the time by just queuing for dungeons... I literally didn't do one quest once I could enter queue.

Before that my main was my gnome rogue... he was fun but my internet at the time was too slow to enter into large raids so I couldn't deal dmg due to lag (Verizon phone I tethered for internet).

Yes, prot pallys were not the flavor of the month for tanks recently.  Not sure when they got nerfed.  My son's main is a blood DK tank, which is really solid.  My main is a human holy priest.  He tanks and I heal.  We level together all the time.

I also have a dwarf hunter and a draenei shaman that are almost mains.  I always level them too.  I like the variety, but healing is where my heart is.

Where else can you go where people give you a task to do, they give you all the tools you need, they give you detailed instructions, they tell you that you have saved the world when you are done, and they give you rewards for your troubles?  And where you can laugh and have fun with your friends and fellow adventurers.

Martha

"...everything can be taken from a man but one thing:  the last of the human freedoms--to choose one's attitude in any given set of circumstances, to choose one's own way."  Viktor E. Frankl

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:31 PM

I never got too deep into my DK.  The runes idea was a pretty cool system different than mana.  And the story line to bring him into play was pretty awesome.

I had a bunch of friends I played with, and some family like my brother in law and his son, but the game never ends... and they never stop taking your money (unless you cancel).

I wish I could play Star Wars Galaxies again before they nerfed combat.  I had so much stuff... and houses... and spaceships.... it was awesome.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Snookie

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 10 November 2014 - 07:59 PM

Tuesday and Wednesday last week, I had my SQF recertification audit and the very next day, the FDA showed up for a 2 day unannounced audit. GAH!

I once had FDA show up and what should have been a 1 day audit was 7 because he was training.  Talk about everyone being stressed out......and he was one of agents who had been on the PCA peanut butter scandal and he was looking for the next notch on his belt......definitely not a fun audit.  

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

Mike Green

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 355 posts
  • 75 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Food(cooking & eating!) Gym, Sun, Sea,Surf,

Posted 10 November 2014 - 08:30 PM

I used to have my name and my actual picture up... but for various reason I decided to go Incognito... in fact I've had 3 names now that I remember on here.

I've had like 6 or 7 profile pictures including but limited to: the Northern Lights, Don't panic smiley face, The walking dead (Darryl and Rick with guns out in a forest), my own picture, etc.

I think it is much more interesting when people don't use their real names/pictures (even though I do!)

I think in some cases I would be devastated to find out the truth!

What if Mr Incognito wasn't actually an undercover government spy with a mission to to infiltrate the 'subversives' on IFSQN ?

What if Snookie wasn't actually blue?

What if  the rest of Magenta Majors was nothing like her ankle?

and finally....the killer blow... what if Charles C wasn't actually a Basil Rathbone/Morgan Freeman hybrid....... playing Sherlock Holmes!  :roflmao:

...so I don't want to know!

Mike

I may sound like a complete idiot...but actually there are a couple of bits missing

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 November 2014 - 12:18 PM

I think it is much more interesting when people don't use their real names/pictures (even though I do!)

I think in some cases I would be devastated to find out the truth!

What if Mr Incognito wasn't actually an undercover government spy with a mission to to infiltrate the 'subversives' on IFSQN ?

...so I don't want to know!

Mike

:ninja:  :potplant:  :lush:  :sofa1:

Mr. Incognito is always watching you... in fact I'm right behind you!!!!!

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Mike Green

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 355 posts
  • 75 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Food(cooking & eating!) Gym, Sun, Sea,Surf,

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:25 PM

:ninja:  :potplant:  :lush:  :sofa1:

Mr. Incognito is always watching you... in fact I'm right behind you!!!!!

ah....i wondered what that strange smell was.....! ha ha

Mike

I may sound like a complete idiot...but actually there are a couple of bits missing

cazyncymru

Grade - FIFSQN

• Banned
  • 1,604 posts
  • 341 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 November 2014 - 04:26 PM

LOL For some one who's not here...... you can't possibly be a spy!!

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 05:32 PM

He's our own Col. Flagg.  We don't see him come, and no one can see him leave...

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:35 PM

LOL For some one who's not here...... you can't possibly be a spy!!

Or can I be... :sofa1:

Mr. Incognito

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:37 PM

Seeing as you're not here you're here a darn lot. :thumbup:

Good luck with the audit Mr I.

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,611 posts
  • 371 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 11 November 2014 - 06:47 PM

He's our own Col. Flagg.  We don't see him come, and no one can see him leave...

LOL a Col Flagg reference! "Arrest everyone who goes into that tent; except us."

-Setanta         

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:12 PM

Seeing as you're not here you're here a darn lot. :thumbup:

Good luck with the audit Mr I.

lol right now I'm using IFSQN as more of a stress relief.

Mr. Incognito

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:23 PM

lol right now I'm using IFSQN as more of a stress relief.

Sending a Greater Heal and Prayer of Mending your way, with a side of Renew.

Martha

Thanked by 1 Member:

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:25 PM

Sending a Greater Heal and Prayer of Mending your way, with a side of Renew.

Martha

Now I just need a good DPS weapon to get through the audit unscathed.  I'll probably go as my rogue so that if it starts going bad I can vanish and sprint away :roflmao:

Mr. Incognito

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:36 PM

Now I just need a good DPS weapon to get through the audit unscathed.  I'll probably go as my rogue so that if it starts going bad I can vanish and sprint away :roflmao:

How about this one...

http://www.wowhead.c...shots:id=338032

For a level 90.  And it's not unique so you could equip 2.

Martha

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 11 November 2014 - 07:49 PM

How about this one...

http://www.wowhead.c...shots:id=338032

For a level 90.  And it's not unique so you could equip 2.

Martha

In the immortal words of Mr. Burns...

Excellent....

Mr. Incognito

Snookie

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,625 posts
  • 267 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 November 2014 - 11:42 PM

I'm in the run-up to an audit so I'm not really here.  I've been a bit quiet for the past 2 weeks (compared to normal) and that's why.  So for the next couple days I'm not going to be very active and then maybe the rest of the week.

Peace out :doctor:

When is your audit??

Posted Image
Live Long & Prosper

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:26 PM

Yesterday and Today.

So far 1 minor and he's mostly done.  Hopefully nothing pops up and then out of all of our mills we'll have the least hits this year... the most was 3 minors and the least so far has been 2.

Our company is definitely all about food safety.

Mr. Incognito

MWidra

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 778 posts
  • 314 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 12:38 PM

Awesome!  Gratz!      :happydance:  :yay:  :thumbup:  :king:

Hope some legendary loot drops for you.   :biggrin:

Edited by MWidra, 13 November 2014 - 12:40 PM.

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:21 PM

Well the results are in:

We received only one minor non-conformance! :happydance:

Mr. Incognito

RG3

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 501 posts
  • 169 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:"We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them" Albert Einstein

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:42 PM

Well the results are in:

We received only one minor non-conformance! :happydance:

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very good considering most of the time you were on here. :notworking:  :thumbup:

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

LOL!!!!

I wouldn't say most of the time I was on here... or should I say that I do a lot of work in my office so here is with me a lot :silly:

Mr. Incognito

it_rains_inside

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 341 posts
  • 99 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:45 PM

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Very good considering most of the time you were on here. :notworking:  :thumbup:

Haha!!  you beat me to it RG3,

Congrats on the audit Mr. I. 1 minor.... very impressive!

"Peace is the result of retraining your mind to process life as it is, rather than as you think it should be"

-Wayne W. Dyer

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 13 November 2014 - 04:54 PM

Thank you!

Tonight I :beer:

and  :beer:

and  :beer:

Mr. Incognito

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users