• IFSQN Associate
  • 27 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• India
    India

Posted 04 June 2015 - 04:44 PM

dear all,

kindly share the medical sreening necessary to get BRC certification. what medical tests are done for the employees  for getting brc certification.

thanks and regards

rani s r

Plastic Ducky

Director of Food Safety

• IFSQN Member
  • 175 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:FDA, USDA, SQF, BRC, FSMA, FSM (Flying Spaghetti Monsterism), Acidified Foods, LAFC, using a spotlight to hunt C.H.U.D.s at night, cooking, mycology, the middle path, epistemology, waffles, and being an all around student

Posted 04 June 2015 - 08:36 PM

I could be incorrect but I'm sure many will follow to clarify a better response. I believe you are referring to something along the lines of a disease control policy. There isn't any medical testing required. It is more of a self reporting concept. Meaning, all employees, contract employees, visitors, essentially anyone allowed access to what is identified as a GMP area will be given a questionnaire asking if they have had themselves or been in contact with someone that had contracted a highly communicable disease, or some health ailment that would be a threat to the food system.

Such as:

dysentery, vomiting, heavy cold, flu, infections of the respiratory system, fever, food poisoning, open wounds, weeping wounds, infections of the eye or ear, and such. 

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users