• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 23 June 2015 - 10:41 PM

Hi All

New to this Network - there are some very useful bits of information on here. 

I was wondering if anyone had any useful links, or could point me in the right direction for some help with this?

I have started Freshcare Vs SQF (M2,7,7H), but its a big task!

Any help appreciated.

Kind Regards 

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:08 PM

Hannah,

It's hard for me to understand exactly what you are looking for.

Are you switching from Freshcare to SQF and looking for some sort of guidance to move from one to the other?

There is guidance on the SQF website and I'm sure there is a gap analysis for SQF posted here or other online sites such as this thread: http://www.ifsqn.com...ysis-checklist/all you need to do is say "Do we have this" If so you are good if not then mark it to be worked on.

If you haven't done so yet I would highly suggest going to the SQF practitioner class.  An SQF practitioner is required on site and it will help you to understand the code and some of the requirements.

Good luck and please let us know if you have further questions.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

:tardis:

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 26 June 2015 - 05:12 PM

Hannah,

It's hard for me to understand exactly what you are looking for.

Are you switching from Freshcare to SQF and looking for some sort of guidance to move from one to the other?

There is guidance on the SQF website and I'm sure there is a gap analysis for SQF posted here or other online sites such as this thread: http://www.ifsqn.com...ysis-checklist/all you need to do is say "Do we have this" If so you are good if not then mark it to be worked on.

If you haven't done so yet I would highly suggest going to the SQF practitioner class.  An SQF practitioner is required on site and it will help you to understand the code and some of the requirements.

Good luck and please let us know if you have further questions.

Well apparently I can't edit my posts so I have to post again:

So that was an SQF V7 link.  There is guidance on 7.2 on http://www.sqfi.com/documents/I'm not sure what module you are using other than module 2 because I've been out of SQF for a while.  They have guidance for 2, 11, and 13 for SQF 7.2

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Mr. Incognito

Mr. Incognito is a cool frood who can travel the width and breadth of the galaxy and still know where his towel is.

Hannah_D

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Australia
    Australia

Posted 28 June 2015 - 10:46 PM

Morning,

Thank you for your response. 

I have looked at those current documents. However I was looking for a document which would highlight the key things missing from Freshcare which are required in SQF. 

Currently producing my own document now as haven't been able to find anything.

Looking at modules 2, 7 and 7H.

I will have a look into the SQF practitioner class. 

Mr. Incognito

"Mostly Harmless"

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,571 posts
  • 272 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 29 June 2015 - 11:52 AM

Good luck Hannah.

I've never heard of Freshcare while I've been working with GFSI. 

Mr. Incognito

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users