For frozen :
- The product should be stored between -18 Degree or colder
- Dispatch temperature can between -15 degree celsius or colder . But, at any given time, the product temperature should not dip to -12 Degree Celsius.
- The same can be stored and shipped at 1-4 Degree Celsius.
But, the same depend on the shelf life defined on the product, and your HACCP study. We handle fresh poultry products procured, stored and dispatched at 1-4 Degree Celsius ( has shelf life of 2 days)
Furnished the codex alimentarius and other reference FYKI..
1. CODE OF PRACTICE FOR THE PROCESSING AND HANDLING OF QUICK FROZEN FOODS (CAC/RCP 8-1976)
2. http://dwb.unl.edu/t...ubs/storage.htm ( Reference on fresh polutry)