I have been working as haccp manager since 2009, I have learned qa and brc,
how can i make my resume look effective... what are the points that i have to include. below is the resume with updated info,
can anyone please help me am i missing any importantpoints
Food Safety and Quality Assurance ( HACCP, GFSI / BRC )
created unique expire matrix in excel for all ingredient, letter of guarantee from vendor, certification it’s works pleasant for SQF/ GFSI / BRC Internal Audit.
Responsible & Manage all production, food safety and quality assurance aspects of high production food commissary while leading a large staff of kitchen, production and warehouse employees.
- Oversee daily food production and ensure corporate quality standards are being met.
- Maintain HAACP plans and ensure compliance with FDA and USDA regulations.
- Preoperational inspections of the plant facility.
- Maintain documents/ records for all company quality systems: HACCP, GMP, BRC, SSOP, SOP and Prerequisite
- Achieved product certification for Gluten Free, Vegan, Kosher and Non-Gmo
- Maintain documents/ records for all testing: Allergen, Environment, Viscosity , Metal
- Ensure and perform all testing as per program: ATP TESTING, ALLERGEN SNAP, REVEAL 3D and CSC SCIENTIFIC
- Perform and record calibration: THERMOMETER, Ph METER and TORQUE
- Food safety training for all new/ current employees
- Oversee all employees and verify that all food safety procedures and policies are adhered to at all times.
- Perform internal quality audits in the facility and implement corrective actions based on audit results
- Track and report audit results to Operations and Plant Manager
- New Product development : Write HACCP & SSOPs for private labels products
- Maintain recall procedures, including mock recall exercises
- Review and approve all artwork and product labeling to ensure compliance with company and regulatory
- Review batch record for final release