• IFSQN Member
  • 103 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 13 June 2016 - 03:46 PM

hi folk, 

i have some issues implementing sections  2.3.2 Raw and Packaging Materials /2.4.5 incoming Good and services 

Dose the risk assessment need to be done for the raw material and the supplier ? 

How about if you  have more than 1000 raw materials 

can you please share some template or procedures ?

any help/ assistance is greatly appreciated.

Thanks 

haikader

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 11 posts
  • 4 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 13 June 2016 - 04:13 PM

Hi Sahara,

you are implementing sections  2.3.2 Raw and Packaging Materials /2.4.5 incoming Good and services  both are falls into receiving

Dose the risk assessment need to be done for the raw material and the supplier ?  yes, you have to categorize your risk level  Low , Medium and High

How about if you  have more than 1000 raw materials .....  to do best practice you have to have all in receiving in logs by categorize section which will help to tractability process or Recall Process

can you please share some template or procedures ? which template are you looking for ..generally your company must have QMS Quality Management System.. that should be enough.. but still you are looking for specific kindly let me know in detail , then i can help with template

Thanks,

Abdul

Thanked by 2 Members:

sarah2014

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 103 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 14 June 2016 - 02:04 PM

Thank you for your replay, we have a supplier program for qualification and a register of our raw material , packaging and labels 

the only thing that we need to implement is the risk assessment associate with our raw material ( over 1000 ingredients ) and our suppliers , as you said High, medium, Low . 

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users