• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 July 2016 - 06:37 PM

Hello, 

My company just recently went through a  SQF desk and facility audit. I'm down to the last corrective action and i'm a little stuck. my auditor said that we have a mock exercise which is attached but he also stated that it didn't review and test our program... Maybe i'm missing some information but i'm not really sure what else i need to do to make this compliant. Btw, my deadline for submitting this is in 2 days!! 

Any help or insight would be greatly appreciated...

Regards

Attached File  Mavalerio Mock Business Contingency Plan Exercise.docx   14.22KB   68 downloads

Thanked by 2 Members:

boohblake

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 23 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 19 July 2016 - 08:22 PM

What you need in here is a situation assessment analysis like example:  How many cases were affected during this incident? Were the products that you were processing at that moment were still in proper order and food safety measures were implemented. Did you check it?  Who checked and validate it? What type of inspection did you conduct? What were the results? How many % were good?  Were there bay doors, electrical connections affected during the run? Did you hire a third party person to investigate the products? These are some of the questions asked for you to review and test the programs. 

Thanked by 1 Member:

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,629 posts
  • 1135 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Just when I thought I was out - They pulled me back in!!!

Posted 22 July 2016 - 05:31 PM

When you conduct a BCP verification test (exercise) you'll need to be very indepth, listing such things as names, sources, numbers of cases effected and then how everything was handled.  

All the Best,

All Rights Reserved,

Without Prejudice,

Glenn Oster.

Glenn Oster Consulting, LLC -

SQF System Development | Internal Auditor Training | eConsultant

Martha's Vineyard Island, MA - Restored Republic

http://www.GCEMVI.XYZ

http://www.GlennOster.com

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users