• IFSQN Member
  • 58 posts
  • 14 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 28 November 2016 - 02:00 PM

Hi guys,

We completed a unannounced Lidl audit, a consultant arrived on behave of Lidl. This was going on 3 weeks ago, the consultant told us we shall receive a report within a few days from Lidl but still no word. Is this the norm? I seen on another thread, from a few years ago, guys on here saying they never received any formal feedback. We had a few minor issues noted at the closing meeting and although we have no final report I have closed these out and have the relevant evidence for when needed. I am beginning to believe that they are still not giving supplier feedback. Anybody got any recent experience with the reporting system of Lidl post audits?

Thanks

IL

GMO

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,849 posts
  • 726 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 29 November 2016 - 10:30 AM

We have had reports in the past but one I remember took weeks.  The difficulty with Lidl is that you have no close relationships with a Technical counterpart to talk to if things are delayed.  I've checked back and the last one was 7 days from audit.  I then responded to the Lidl team with the corrective actions, from memory you don't get long so great that you've already done them.

If it's still not come soon, I'd just drop a note to any Lidl Technical contact you have to explain you've not received it but the actions are done.  You must have at least one contact through the artwork process I'm guessing so if you don't know who you should be contacting, they may be able to point you in the right direction.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users