We are having a bit of grappling problem here. We've had 15 successful audits in a row for SQF and not one of the Auditors has not passed the documentation created for section 2.5 of SQF Code Level II specifically:
· 2.5.1 Responsibility, Frequency and Methods
· 2.5.2 Validation & Effectiveness
· 2.5.3 Verification Schedule
· 2.5.4 Verification of Monitoring Activities
· 2.5.5 Corrective and Preventative Action
· 2.5.6 Product Sampling, Inspection and Analysis
Now we just had an auditor say that all of the 2.5 documentation is unacceptable but will not share as to why.
Folks, I'm looking for examples of these programs, etc for section 2.5 - if you have some examples, attachements, etc please let me know as we need to ascertain what may need to be changed in order to satisfy one auditor, wherein the problem may actually be in that the company did not challenge the auditor but has decided to make the auditor happy... gee never heard that before.