Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 34 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Vietnam
    Vietnam

Posted 13 April 2017 - 04:33 PM

Our dairy plant has devided into 3 hygiene zone levels: basic, medium & high care zone. The flow of materials must go from basic to medium to high and vice versa (no shortcut)

In order to move the raw materials (powders) from outside ground (no zone)  to the 1st floor (basic care zone), we use two lifters. One is supposed to be used for transferring of Raws and the other is for waste.

But recently, while doing the GMP inspection, I noticed that both 2 lifters are used for transferring raws for CAPACITY purpose. This means waste would be transferred the same in the 2 lifters though not at the same time(I asked). I know  this is wrong. But can't remember where is the standard or regulation for this . 

In case we have to use the same lifters for both raws and waste, then I suppose we must do an RA (type of waste is mostly milkpowder bags) then have an alternative cleaning & disinfecting step.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Dat Hoang

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 34 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Vietnam
    Vietnam

Posted 14 April 2017 - 02:44 PM

Our dairy plant has devided into 3 hygiene zone levels: basic, medium & high care zone. The flow of materials must go from basic to medium to high and vice versa (no shortcut)

In order to move the raw materials (powders) from outside ground (no zone)  to the 1st floor (basic care zone), we use two lifters. One is supposed to be used for transferring of Raws and the other is for waste.

But recently, while doing the GMP inspection, I noticed that both 2 lifters are used for transferring raws for CAPACITY purpose. This means waste would be transferred the same in the 2 lifters though not at the same time(I asked). I know  this is wrong. But can't remember where is the standard or regulation for this . 

In case we have to use the same lifters for both raws and waste, then I suppose we must do an RA (type of waste is mostly milkpowder bags) then have an alternative cleaning & disinfecting step.

Could anyone help me with this?

Thanks

Up

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users