• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 29 July 2018 - 02:39 PM

Hi Guys 

Quite new here and i am thankful for the resources posted here. 

--- We are getting our first BRC Audit in about 6 months ( WE ARE A FOOD MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN THE UK) from now and we are 60-70% ready. i was wondering if anyone had a archive or any folder with the documents they used to show the auditor or for their own company records that they used for BRC. I am needing help with this as there are so many documents and i want to help my team out by potentially getting templates and example copies of documents, If anyone could please kindly post a folder of all the documents they used for BRC just to take ideas and inspiration from to help us in achieving BRC. Just any documents at all you guys used for BRC would truly be appreciated! thanks guys

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 29 July 2018 - 03:02 PM

Hi Guys 

Quite new here and i am thankful for the resources posted here. 

--- We are getting our first BRC Audit in about 6 months ( WE ARE A FOOD MANUFACTURING COMPANY IN THE UK) from now and we are 60-70% ready. i was wondering if anyone had a archive or any folder with the documents they used to show the auditor or for their own company records that they used for BRC. I am needing help with this as there are so many documents and i want to help my team out by potentially getting templates and example copies of documents, If anyone could please kindly post a folder of all the documents they used for BRC just to take ideas and inspiration from to help us in achieving BRC. Just any documents at all you guys used for BRC would truly be appreciated! thanks guys

Hi Doug,

You are talking about a complete, documented, FS System.

A more typical procedure would be for you to do a Gap Analysis to determine which documents you are missing. Then look/request here for the missing items.

BRC assist in this by offering a free "self-assessment" document which basically restates the standard in terms of "requirements".

PS - a complete BRC7 package including templates is available to purchase from this site (see "STORE" drop-down menu - GFSI FS manuals)

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

redfox

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 481 posts
  • 163 thanks
Excellent

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 30 July 2018 - 06:37 AM

Hello Doug,

It is better you have to state what kind of product you have and the process of manufacture. Some of our members may have the same product and process as yours. They could share what they have in passing BRC audits.

Please be specific of what kind of forms and procedure you need so that we can share of what we knew on the topic or clause.

regards,

redfox

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users