The risk analysis the auditor is asking for is the classical one. You need you assess the risks for the pre-blended spices and for their ingredients if that's applicable (for example when it concerns a composed mix of spices, dry milk solids, salt, anti-caking agent). The risk assessment is done for the following aspects:
- Microbiological (for example: bacterial spores)
- Chemical (for example: residues of pesticides of mycotoxins)
- Physical (for example: foreign bodies)
- Allergen (for example: mustard seeds or celery)
- Variety or species cross-contamination (for example: specific species of spices herbs)
- Food fraud (for example: substitution of certain spices or addition of colors, where these were not mentioned or allowed)
Hopefully, you can show it to the auditor.