• IFSQN Associate
  • 49 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Morocco
    Morocco

Posted 18 February 2019 - 08:09 AM

hey , everyone 

first of all thank you all for your efforts and help i really do appreciate it.

Am selma from morocco , and am a quality engineer for almost 1 year now, and i was thinking that in order to improve my self to chase an opportunity in another country i was thinking canada maybe) , as a way to develop my skills in the domain maybe in a work opportunity there, 

what do you guys think ? could it be possible ?  

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,510 posts
  • 1515 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 19 February 2019 - 01:31 PM

You will probably have good luck, I have attached a link to Food Processing Skills Canada, they are activly trying to match new immigrants to jobs (were in a skilled worker shortage)

https://www.fpsc-ctac.com/                   I would contact them as they may be able to assist you in getting some good contacts

Now, you should know that this morning in southern Ontario it is -18C and tomorrow it is supposed to get up to 1C (just saying)

I am obviously biased, but I wouldn't live anywhere else!   There are plenty of job opportunities available for you throughout the country

What I do not know is how you'd begin the process!  I hope the above link helps you on your journey, and on behalf of Canada, we'd love to have you!

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Thanked by 1 Member:

selmaassili

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 49 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Morocco
    Morocco

Posted 19 February 2019 - 04:47 PM

You will probably have good luck, I have attached a link to Food Processing Skills Canada, they are activly trying to match new immigrants to jobs (were in a skilled worker shortage)

https://www.fpsc-ctac.com/                   I would contact them as they may be able to assist you in getting some good contacts

Now, you should know that this morning in southern Ontario it is -18C and tomorrow it is supposed to get up to 1C (just saying)

I am obviously biased, but I wouldn't live anywhere else!   There are plenty of job opportunities available for you throughout the country

What I do not know is how you'd begin the process!  I hope the above link helps you on your journey, and on behalf of Canada, we'd love to have you!

oh my God thank you so much for your help, yes i'm always motivited to learn new things and to give my best, ( i think i will survive the cold weather hopefully) 

again thank you alot 

Setanta

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,610 posts
  • 371 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Reading: historical fiction, fantasy, Sci-Fi
    Movies
    Gardening
    Birding

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:26 PM

I'm tempted, too.

Edited by Setanta, 19 February 2019 - 06:26 PM.

-Setanta         

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,510 posts
  • 1515 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 19 February 2019 - 06:56 PM

Come on over.............Trudeau is way easier to take!!!

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

Thanked by 1 Member:

majoy

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 243 posts
  • 92 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 03 April 2019 - 01:52 PM

I am assuming quality engineer in the food industry? like what specifically is your expertise?

There are a lot of food jobs in canada, but... having international education and experience is still a little tough. Most companies want a Canadian experience or education, but some are lucky, so you'll never know. Immigrants here in Canada are so well educated (bsc, masters and phds), but a of them end up doing odd jobs because they're not too prepared or didn't do their due diligence prior to moving here.

"Whatever you do, do it well..." - Walt Disney

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users