Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 18 February 2019 - 02:17 PM

This is Laeeq Ahmed with Master in Food Sciences and Technology and more than twenty years experience in field of Quality Management. with a demonstrated history of working in the world top food industry (Nestle) producing more than 200 SKU of infant formula, infant cereal, bottled water, beverage, juices, liquid dairy and chilled dairy products. Skilled in Quality and food safety management, Hazard Analysis and Critical Control Points (HACCP), Statistical Process Control (SPC), Laboratory management and Team Management. Strong operations professional with a M. Sc. (Hons) Food Tech focused  

Perryggr

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 20 February 2019 - 05:23 PM

Greetings Laeeq!  Welcome to this forum and thank you for bringing your considerable experience to the International Food Safety and Quality Network. I am a newcomer myself and I am certain, as a collective, we'll make the world's food supply safer and more beneficial to those we serve. It occurs to my your considerable work in infant formulations and elemental liquid nutrition has already made great contributions.  We're here to help our fellow food-safety professionals improve our day-to-day success in eliminating all threats to the food supplies under our management.  While my present work is in cookie production (Laceys are two Florentine wafers with a chocolate center), I am interested in all aspects of food production.  Please tell us more about your current pursuits and interests.  

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users