Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Spain
    Spain

Posted 28 June 2019 - 04:41 PM

Hello, I need to indicate a corrective action regarding the point 2.2.3.7.(IFS Food). On the one hand, the problem was that an CL was incompletely defined in a CPP description document although there was a related technical instruction in which it was correctly defined. On the other hand,the laboratory report on the process of analysis and the experiment in which the CL was validated was not complete since it did not include certain details about the process. I have a clear correction but I do not know what corrective action to propose. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

atifengineer2008

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 40 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• Pakistan
    Pakistan

Posted 29 June 2019 - 04:15 AM

Always clear the queston properly what u need .u need format or u need how to close this Non conformance with Corrective action request.Attached File  1. CPA Request.docx   31.74KB   37 downloads

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 29 June 2019 - 03:19 PM

Hello, I need to indicate a corrective action regarding the point 2.2.3.7.(IFS Food). On the one hand, the problem was that an CL was incompletely defined in a CPP description document although there was a related technical instruction in which it was correctly defined. On the other hand,the laboratory report on the process of analysis and the experiment in which the CL was validated was not complete since it did not include certain details about the process. I have a clear correction but I do not know what corrective action to propose. Can someone help me? Thanks in advance.

I think you will have to describe the specific situation to get meaningful replies.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Leila Burin

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 154 posts
  • 45 thanks
Excellent

• Spain
    Spain

Posted 03 July 2019 - 01:29 PM

Hello Belen, you have to understand the deviations, you have:

• issues on the CL definition of the CCP monitoring chart (beyond having in place the WI)
  • issues on the CL validation report

so your action plan to prevent re-occurrence could be a specific training for the HACCP Team on CCPs and its validation, given by an expert, of course, based on yr process. You could also include an IFS interpretation course on the Chpter2, HACCP; as also question yourself: who reviews the HACCP annually? What is the method to review the HACCP? Why this was not seen internally in the verification process, and was seen by the auditor?

Hope this helps....

Leila

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users