The organization shall determine and provide the resources needed for the establishment, implementation, maintenance, update and continual improvement of the FSMS
The organization shall consider:
a) the capability of, and any constraints on, existing internal resources;
b) the need for external resources.
- Require labs to hold active ISO 17025 accreditation.
- Review all incoming calibration certificates for compliance
Preventive maintenance services
- Verify proper functioning of equipment
- Define requirements in a maintenance contract with supplier
Contract internal auditing
- Auditors shall have Lead Auditor certificate issued by RAB/RABQSA/Exemplar or IRCA
- All audit reports shall be reviewed prior to internal distribution
- All contract welders to hold current AWS welding certificate
- Contractor to have certified weld inspector
The organization shall ensure that persons necessary to operate and maintain an effective FSMS
are competent (see 7.2).
Where the assistance of external experts is used for the development, implementation, operation or assessment of the FSMS
, evidence of agreement or contracts defining the competency, responsibility and authority of external experts shall be retained as documented information.
Education,Experience etc according to requiremnts of jobs.Right Person For right Job
Date of Evaluation:
Evaluation Performed By:
- Employee meets or exceeds current requirements for the position
- Employee requires improvement per the Personnel Improvement Plan below
Personnel Improvement Plan: (indicate any problems or areas requiring improvement, and develop a plan, to include training and subsequent re-evaluation, in order to improve performance.)
Status of Previous Goals:
Employee Concerns or Comments:
Wage/Salary or Benefit Modifications:
The organization shall provide the resources for the determination, establishment and maintenance of the infrastructure necessary to achieve conformity with the requirements of the FSMS
NOTE Infrastructure can include:
— land, vessels, buildings and associated utilities;
— equipment, including hardware and software
— information and communication technology.
PRIOR TO USE
7.1.4 Work environment
The organization shall determine, provide and maintain the resources for the establishment, management and maintenance of the work environment necessary to achieve conformity with the requirements of the FSMS
NOTE A suitable environment can be a combination of human and physical factors such as:
a) social (e.g. non-discriminatory, calm, non-confrontational);
b) psychological (e.g. stress-reducing, burnout prevention, emotionally protective);
c) physical (e.g. temperature, heat, humidity, light, air flow, hygiene, noise).
These factors can differ substantially depending on the products and services provided.