• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 05 February 2020 - 01:31 PM

Hello Everybody,

I'm about to get BRC Lead Auditor training. but I have some questions that I cannot make sure.

After the training, when is the exam? If I cannot pass the exam ,how many chance Can I get it? 

How many audit Will I need to join to get the certificate ? How many weeks or month Do I have to complete these?

Thank you so much.

Have a good day.

Demet

cjbucsko

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 6 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 05 February 2020 - 09:59 PM

Hi Demet,

I am going to BRC Lead Auditor training next week and will ask.

I do know from having been audited at my last companies, that first-time auditors are sent with an experienced auditor for at least their first audit. It is also just a matter of what your experience is, and who in that field your employer needs audited. I know not much help, but I will ask around next week and see what people say.

Cam

Melissa7777

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 06 February 2020 - 09:02 AM

Hi Cam,

Thank you for helping and answering me.I have 10 years BRC experience. but If you ask the trainer, that would be great.

Good luck with training and exam.

Have a great day.

Demet

Edited by bunch7, 06 February 2020 - 09:03 AM.

Leila Burin

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 154 posts
  • 45 thanks
Excellent

• Spain
    Spain

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:11 PM

Hello Demet, answer followed yours:

After the training, when is the exam? yes, multiple choice, such as the one you did for Conversion V7--->V8 // VERY similar

If I cannot pass the exam ,how many chance Can I get it? At least one more in BRC, the same exam day, since the result is instantaneous, or the following day. They get sure you get out with the exam correct, by helping in teaching again those weak points

How many audit Will I need to join to get the certificate ? How many weeks or month Do I have to complete these? Aren´t you an auditor yet? Or yes, you said 10 ys experience, then, I don´t understand yr question....The certificate is gain per complete the course+exam

If Mr J. Husband is the teacher, you will enjoy a lot the training!!!!!

best regards,

L

Melissa7777

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 9 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ireland
    Ireland

Posted 14 February 2020 - 04:48 PM

Hello Demet, answer followed yours:

After the training, when is the exam? yes, multiple choice, such as the one you did for Conversion V7--->V8 // VERY similar

If I cannot pass the exam ,how many chance Can I get it? At least one more in BRC, the same exam day, since the result is instantaneous, or the following day. They get sure you get out with the exam correct, by helping in teaching again those weak points

How many audit Will I need to join to get the certificate ? How many weeks or month Do I have to complete these? Aren´t you an auditor yet? Or yes, you said 10 ys experience, then, I don´t understand yr question....The certificate is gain per complete the course+exam

If Mr J. Husband is the teacher, you will enjoy a lot the training!!!!!

best regards,

L

Hi Leila,

Thank you so much for answering me. Yes,I worked as a Quality manager in food companies. I have been audited many times but I'm not BRC auditor yet. That's why I asked If I need to join any audit over again.

Thank you

Demet

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users