• Quick Navigation
Photo

Do I need to be trained before I use the FSSC 22000 certification package sold on IFSQN store

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic
- - - - -

EST

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Ghana
    Ghana

Posted 16 February 2020 - 02:30 AM

Hi I would like to know the pros and cons about the certification package. The steps to take after purchasing it and if it is necessary to be trained before you can use the whole package.

Thank you. 

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 16 February 2020 - 07:01 AM

Hi I would like to know the pros and cons about the certification package. The steps to take after purchasing it and if it is necessary to be trained before you can use the whole package.

Thank you. 

Hi mattkwaw,

^^^^^ It will probably depend on items like -

(a) yr intended product/process/implementation,

(b) yr current technical background / qualifications / experience / familiarity, for with respect to, for example,  items such as Food Safety, HACCP, ISO9001, Food Production.

You can maybe get an idea of yr capability by downloading/studying the sample package - 

https://www.ifsqn.co...ation-packages/

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 17 February 2020 - 11:08 AM

The IFSQN FSMS Implementation Packages themselves generally include PowerPoint Training Presentations, an Implementation Workbook, a Start-Up Guide and also Technical Support to assist you in implementing the package. The documents themselves match the clause of the relevant standard for ease of implementation and understanding. Therefore, additional training is not necessary to implement any of the packages although for certification if you are a HACCP or Internal Audit Team Leader then you will need to demonstrate competence through experience, knowledge, qualification or training.

The IFSQN FSMS Implementation Packages are sold with a single manufacturing site licence but available to Consultants via the Consultants 10 Site License Package.

Kind regards,

Tony

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 17 February 2020 - 02:28 PM

The IFSQN FSMS Implementation Packages themselves generally include PowerPoint Training Presentations, an Implementation Workbook, a Start-Up Guide and also Technical Support to assist you in implementing the package. The documents themselves match the clause of the relevant standard for ease of implementation and understanding. Therefore, additional training is not necessary to implement any of the packages although for certification if you are a HACCP or Internal Audit Team Leader then you will need to demonstrate competence through experience, knowledge, qualification or training.

The IFSQN FSMS Implementation Packages are sold with a single manufacturing site licence but available to Consultants via the Consultants 10 Site License Package.

Kind regards,

Tony

Hi Tony,

With all due respect to yr excellent support, assuming GFSI-"awareness" is not available on-site, I suggest that initial lack of some "basic" technical capabilities may result in an "extended" time for FSSC22000 certification.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 4,223 posts
  • 1288 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 18 February 2020 - 04:06 AM

Hi Tony,

With all due respect to yr excellent support, assuming GFSI-"awareness" is not available on-site, I suggest that initial lack of some "basic" technical capabilities may result in an "extended" time for FSSC22000 certification.

Hi Charles,

The expectation is that the package is implemented by someone with some technical capability/experience. 'GFSI awareness' is not necessary but would be helpful. They are usually purchased to assist quality departments that are lacking resources or to accelerate the certification process.

Kind regards,

Tony

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users