• 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Egypt
    Egypt

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:25 PM

hello everybody

my name is Ahmed Taha, from egypt

I have 13 Years of experience working in the QHSE carrier, I’ve become quite experienced with implementing a different kinds of management systems like, ISO 9001:2015, ISO14001:2015, OHSAS 18001:2007, ISO 45001:2018, ISO 50001:2018, FSC-STD-40-004, ISO 22000:2018 and ensure the effective establishment, execution, implementation, reporting and continuous improvement for each standard. 

I’ve qualified more than 30 company to be complied with the different kinds of management system, and applicable legal requirements.

#2 Brendan Triplett

Brendan Triplett

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 280 posts
  • 86 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Rugby, Military, Reading

Posted 20 February 2020 - 12:28 PM

It is great to have your experience and expertise Ahmed!  Welcome to the forums!

Cheers!

Director of Operations/Vice President and SQF Practitioner in Pennsylvania
Brendan Triplett

#3 SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

SQFconsultant

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,154 posts
  • 812 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Truth is like a delicious slice of watermelon... you just want more and more!

Posted 20 February 2020 - 04:36 PM

Ahmed Taha, welcome!

Kind regards,
Glenn Oster

GOC Group | +1.800.793.7042 | Serving the Food, Food Packaging, DC, Restaurant & Hotel Industry 
SQF On-Site & Remote System Development, Implementation & Certification Consultants
GFSI (Broadscope) Certification Continuity eConsultants | EMF Consulting | Approved Supplier
Business Operational Consultants | Blockchain & Crypto-Currency Developer Consultants
Trouble-Shooting & Turn-Around Consulting for food manufactuers on-site & remote
Internal Auditor, PCQI & Consultant Start-Up Training | eConsultant | SQF-GAP | EMF Consulting
Serving Small Family Owned Operations to Large Businesses - USA, Panama, Costa Rica & Caribbean

http://www.GlennOsterConsulting.com  

What's it worth to you?

https://bit.ly/3dXaqfs

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users