• Quick Navigation
Photo

Is historical BRC Certification Grading data acessible?

Share this

• You cannot start a new topic
  • Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic
* * * * * 1 votes

jchan37

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 06 March 2020 - 06:38 PM

Hi,

I wanted to know if there it was possible to look up the BRC rating of suppliers for the past couple of years?

Thanks!!

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 06 March 2020 - 06:50 PM

Hi,

I wanted to know if there it was possible to look up the BRC rating of suppliers for the past couple of years?

Thanks!!

I presume you mean Manufacturers.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

crystalQC

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 53 posts
  • 10 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States
  • Interests:Traveling, Spanish + Mandarin + Korean language, Cosmetics, Nutrition.

Posted 06 March 2020 - 07:54 PM

I had a similar question for my BRC service rep - mine was if we could see audit history and current certificates - if that's relevant in your search.

The answer I got was that the supplier / manufacturer must give you permission and share with you via the BRC platform. So if it's a new potential supplier, you would still need to approach them regardless to view their BRC history.

Thanked by 1 Member:

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,073 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 06 March 2020 - 08:31 PM

Hi,

Thanks!!

It's worth trying google for "manufacturer name" BRC certificate, on the offchance that they make their certs available online - this can often turn up previous copies they may have put up (I've found this accidentally while looking for current info on potential suppliers).

Similarly if they are one of those business that makes their certificate on their website, you can see if you can find archived images of the website using the Wayback Machine: https://archive.org/web/

Otherwise as crystalbee suggests, you can ask them directly and/or see if they'll link to you via the Directory, the private version of which allows you to grant direct access to your certificates and reports.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users