• IFSQN Active
  • 8 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 31 August 2020 - 08:40 AM

Hi, 

I'm struggling to obtain the certificate from the portals. 

Can anyone give me some guidance on where i would go to download the certificate please?

mohamed ahmed yusuf

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 191 posts
  • 40 thanks
Good

• Egypt
    Egypt
  • Interests:Reading, Listening music, handball , volleyball, food safety, drawing , R&D, Photoshop

Posted 31 August 2020 - 11:18 AM

Hi Sara,

Your CB will send you the certificates,

If the CB didn't send it, your company representative  has a profile on BRC directory which contains all reports and certificates.

M.Yusuf

zoelawton

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 159 posts
  • 42 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 31 August 2020 - 11:25 AM

Agree with Mohamed, or just email them :)

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,073 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 31 August 2020 - 01:43 PM

Log in to your account from the BRC Directory page. This should open the portal as a new window, with a series of tabs across the top from which you can choose. You want the "BRC Audits" one, and when you click on it you will see a list of sites for which you have access to the audit details, i.e. your own site(s), plus any for suppliers who've enabled direct sharing through the directory (covered by the black area in the below):

CpUXLZQ.jpg

Clicking on the name of one of the sites will take you through to the details for that site, and you should then see something that looks like this, with different tabs across for various different sets of information relating to that site:

j0JrxnL.jpg

Stay on the first tab (Audit Summary) and scroll down to pretty much the bottom of the page, where you will find an "attached documents" section from which you can access the PDF versions of the audit report and certificate:

1iIu3uo.jpg

As others have said, your certification body should also be able to email these to you, and some still seem to do so routinely even though all BRC sites can access via the portal in the Directory.

Edited by pHruit, 31 August 2020 - 01:45 PM.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users