I am guessing you are talking about the new Context analysis.
1) Name your stakeholders (e.g. customer, client, point of sales, personel, neighbors, consumers ..both internal as external)
Identify how important they are for you. Does their relationship hold a lot of power (personell or your biggest client) and how important are they to you?
This will help you to focuss on the most important risk and opportunity's. More power and more importance will mean that you need to put more effort towards them.
2) Identify the wants and needs of all of your stakeholders
3) Identify any new and current theme's that may affect the wants and needs of your stakeholders (labor laws for personel, developments in your neighborhoud, environmental trends, retail wishes, (inter)national law etc.)
4) Identify what risk and opportunities there are for your company to comply to your stakeholders wishes.
If there is a need that you can comply to before anyone else you might create an opportunity for yourself, it you are last to comply than you might put yourself at risk..
5) Decide which actions are needed to seize the opportunities or mitigate the risks.
6) Implement the actions needed
Hope this helps!