Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Thailand
    Thailand

Posted 07 December 2020 - 09:20 AM

Hi everyone, please help me for find out mastrix for audit of BRC standard? I would like to know details per item e.g. 1.1 Senior management commitment and continual improvement. => MD, QMR, Factory Mgr. (Concern persons). Can you provide me with guidelines? Sorry for inconvenience to you for this topic. Thank you so much. BR, AP.

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 07 December 2020 - 11:42 AM

Hi everyone,

Please help me for find out mastrix for audit of BRC standard?

I would like to know details per item e.g. 1.1 Senior management commitment and continual improvement. => MD, QMR, Factory Mgr. (Concern persons)

Do you can guideline to me?

Sorry for inconvenience to you for this topic.

Thank you so much.

BR,

AP.

Hi Apirak,

Please inform which BRC8  Clause  you are referring to ?

If you mean an audit checklist for the whole Standard, I suggest you download the BRC self-assessment document which should be available free on BRC website.

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 1 Member:

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 2,072 posts
  • 849 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 07 December 2020 - 01:09 PM

Hi everyone,

Please help me for find out mastrix for audit of BRC standard?

I would like to know details per item e.g. 1.1 Senior management commitment and continual improvement. => MD, QMR, Factory Mgr. (Concern persons)

Do you can guideline to me?

Sorry for inconvenience to you for this topic.

Thank you so much.

BR,

AP.

Are you asking for an audit checklist that is broken down to list which departments are responsible for each clause?
I'm not sure that such a thing exists, or indeed can exist in any useful way - the BRC standard doesn't really define this, as it's up to individual businesses how they want to organise their management structure and their responsibilities under the standard.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5665 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 08 December 2020 - 12:42 AM

Hi everyone, please help me for find out mastrix for audit of BRC standard? I would like to know details per item e.g. 1.1 Senior management commitment and continual improvement. => MD, QMR, Factory Mgr. (Concern persons). Can you provide me with guidelines? Sorry for inconvenience to you for this topic. Thank you so much. BR, AP.

Hi Apirak,

I speculate that the attachment(s) in this Post (probably for BRC7) may relate to what you are seeking -

https://www.ifsqn.co...dit/#entry95362

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

beautiophile

Grade - SIFSQN

• IFSQN Senior
  • 254 posts
  • 82 thanks
Excellent

• Vietnam
    Vietnam

Posted 08 December 2020 - 01:26 AM

A methodology is to categorise both Standard requirements and department's process into 6M + 2 (Man, Machine, Medium [environment], Method [management], Material, Measurement, and Product & Waste). 

Example: 

- BRC: personal hygiene & training clause => Man; maintenance & calibration => Machine; traceability, packing & quality clauses => Product; disposal clauses => Waste.

- Requirement for a department's process: supervisor & worker => Man; equipment list => Machine; their output (products or semi products or reports [e.g. QC dept.]) => Product; NC products => Waste.

Then match out those two using 6M+2 as a bridge.

This can apply to all operation (production depts), tactical (QC, planning, sale depts) and management (FS team, board of directs) levels.

Edit for reference: Such methodology follows this document https://asq.org/qual...item?item=H1346

Edited by beautiophile, 08 December 2020 - 01:32 AM.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users