• IFSQN Member
  • 68 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 12 October 2021 - 12:40 PM

Good day

Please can some one assist me with a master document matrix for FSSC 22000, meaning for Each clause of ISO 22000, Iso 22002-1 & FSSC   22000 additional requirements, what document is required ie Policy, Procedure, Form etc

Hope this makes sense

TIA

MDaleDDF

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 507 posts
  • 209 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 October 2021 - 12:55 PM

We're FSSC 22k.   I don't know what you mean exactly.   Do you want like a listing of ALL docs?    That would be a lot, and will vary depending on what you do, etc.  

Here's a screen shot of my FSSC folder, and each sub-folder contains tons of docs.    If you can be more specific maybe?

Attached Files

Edited by MDaleDDF, 12 October 2021 - 12:56 PM.

Twinkle

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 68 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 12 October 2021 - 01:16 PM

Hi

I have attached an example

I just want to check if I have the right type of documents thats required

Attached Files

MDaleDDF

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 507 posts
  • 209 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 12 October 2021 - 02:12 PM

I don't have any documents called 'matrix', but that's just me.  I don't note a difference between procedure and SOP.   Same thing imho.  For me a procedure has actual instructions on how to work through a procedure.   So for instance, I wouldn't call 'Organization Structure' a procedure.   It's just a list of your employee hierarchy, no?

I don't have a list like the one you shared, I have forms, which are notated as such in the header of the paperwork.   Same for SOPs, PRP, OPRP, etc etc.

Twinkle

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 68 posts
  • 17 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 12 October 2021 - 02:26 PM

I don't have any documents called 'matrix', but that's just me.  I don't note a difference between procedure and SOP.   Same thing imho.  For me a procedure has actual instructions on how to work through a procedure.   So for instance, I wouldn't call 'Organization Structure' a procedure.   It's just a list of your employee hierarchy, no?

I don't have a list like the one you shared, I have forms, which are notated as such in the header of the paperwork.   Same for SOPs, PRP, OPRP, etc etc.

MdaleDDF- do you have a document that has the clauses and then your document reference for that clause?

Maybe Im using the wrongs words to describe what Im looking for lol

Let me see if I can put my image to words......

Clause 4.1 Context of Organisation- Document Reference : Procedure 4.1 & Diagram 3, Form 2.3  , thats just a vague example

Hope it makes sense now

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users