• IFSQN Active
  • 15 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 24 February 2022 - 07:23 PM

Hello everyone,

I am hoping to get some suggestions for revamping a risk assessment for an internal audit schedule. It is a single document for 3 locations and each location has its own risk assessment. It feels complicated because we have conducted the risk assessment for each bullet. The risk assessment criteria are BRC audit non-conformities, HACCP reassessments and internal inspections. It is a bit overwhelming for us to do it this way, and I'm hoping to get a feel for how others have developed their risk assessment.

Looking forward to hearing the suggestions!

Bansal

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 82 posts
  • 16 thanks
Good

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:00 PM

can you please share clause numbers , you are talking about?

e, 3.4.1 for Internal Audit risk assessment which is covering the whole Food safety plan,,, what else you are talking abt?

Thanks

Bansal

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 82 posts
  • 16 thanks
Good

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:19 PM

ahh..just clicked in my mind that additional u are talking about 3.4.4 which is asking for seperate program of documented inspections to ensure that factory environment and equipment are maintained.

We are a bakery and address this clause by doing monthly monthly premise inspections , weekly post op inspection.and 

Equipment inspection as per P.M. program.

curious to know which clause you are talking abt for HACCP reassessments 

Thanks 

foodie87

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 15 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 24 February 2022 - 08:19 PM

Hi Namishka,

The clause that I am referring to is 3.4.1. , this covers the risk assessment for the frequency of the audits. Our audits are spread out over the course of a 12 month period. Currently, some bullets are audited 2-3x a year based on our risk assessment. This frequency takes into consideration if we had any findings in our previous audit, if the bullet is reviewed during our HACCP reassessment and if it is captured during bi-monthly inspections.

I am keen to simplify.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users