Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,583 posts
  • 1090 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 01 August 2022 - 06:48 AM

Hi Everyone,

BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 is now available online here:

https://www.brcgs.co...sue-9)/p-12187/

BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety (Issue 9) Interpretation Guideline now available online here:

https://www.brcgs.co...deline/p-12227/

BRCGS Global Standard Food Safety (Issue 9) Guide to Key Changes is now available online here:

https://www.brcgs.co...hanges/p-12230/

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanked by 1 Member:

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,982 posts
  • 804 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 01 August 2022 - 07:11 AM

Thank you, Tony-C.

For those of you who are daunted by the new standards and inevitable misery and stress that will follow, I can highly recommend sitting in a corner and gently rocking back-and-forth whilst quietly crying :happydance:

Edited by pHruit, 01 August 2022 - 07:11 AM.

Moanaorchard

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• New Zealand
    New Zealand

Posted 03 August 2022 - 08:47 PM

Thank you, Tony-C.

For those of you who are daunted by the new standards and inevitable misery and stress that will follow, I can highly recommend sitting in a corner and gently rocking back-and-forth whilst quietly crying :happydance:

I have told my boss that too much more of this and i will end up like the crazy cat lady on the Simpsons.  (she was a lawyer before burnout got to her)  :silly:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,583 posts
  • 1090 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:My main interests are sports particularly football, pool, scuba diving, skiing and ten pin bowling.

Posted 08 August 2022 - 06:58 AM

Hi Everyone,

Food Safety 9 – Site Self-Assessment Checklists are available now as well on the BRCGS Food Help and Guidance webpage.

Here is the English version:

Attached File  f904a-auditor-checklist-site-self-assessment-tool-english-v1.docx   236.03KB   118 downloads

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanked by 3 Members:

R_Sarjua

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 08 August 2022 - 07:25 AM

Dumb question, but just wondering if there's an easy and efficient way to work on the transition from Issue 8 to Issue 9? (I've already got all the documents - just trying to figure out how to plan and work on the changes). It's my first transition  :helpplease:  

Please help. Thanks. 

pHruit

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 1,982 posts
  • 804 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Composing/listening to classical music, electronics, mountain biking, science, sarcasm

Posted 08 August 2022 - 07:43 AM

Dumb question, but just wondering if there's an easy and efficient way to work on the transition from Issue 8 to Issue 9? (I've already got all the documents - just trying to figure out how to plan and work on the changes). It's my first transition  :helpplease:  

Please help. Thanks. 

Might be worth buying a copy of the Guide to Key Changes document: https://www.brcgs.co...hanges/p-12230/

You can make it yourself if you want to go through and compare both Issue 8 and Issue 9 in detail, but this does it for you ;)

Broadly it highlights new/revised areas in the new issue, so it's very easy to identify the "gaps" that you'll need to address.

Thanked by 1 Member:

Moanaorchard

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 5 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• New Zealand
    New Zealand

Posted 10 August 2022 - 08:59 PM

Is anyone else have trouble printing out the new standard that is downloadable from the BRC participate site?

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,583 posts
  • 1090 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 11 August 2022 - 04:59 AM

Hi Everyone,

BRCGS Issue 9 - Leading the way in global food safety

Launch webinar for the Global Standard Food Safety Issue 9 with Richa Bedi-Navik, BRCGS Senior Global Standards Manager.

Recording is now available, register here.

Kind regards,

Tony

Thanked by 1 Member:

Tony-C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 3,583 posts
  • 1090 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 27 August 2022 - 04:37 AM

Hi Everyone,

What's New in BRCGS Food Issue 9? Live Webinar available for free on Monday 5th September 14:00 pm BST

Panelists will cover Issue 9 changes and audit protocol from the perspective of the standard owner and certification body. The webinar will include live Q&A to ask your questions.

Kind regards,

Tony

fadetoblack

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 13 posts
  • 9 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 31 August 2022 - 08:38 AM

Hi Everyone,

What's New in BRC GS Food Issue 9? Live Webinar available for free on Monday 5th September 14:00 pm BST

Panelists will cover Issue 9 changes and audit protocol from the perspective of the standard owner and certification body. The webinar will include live Q&A to ask your questions.

Kind regards,

Tony

Thank you.

May be it's better to pin this topic instead of BRC 8 topic.

Best regards.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users