Hi Guys! I am a student at Michigan State University, and I came across a very interesting article and wanted to know your opinion on it.
What is the food safety opinion on this? It seems like to prevent plant pathogens this is very effective. But, is there not risk from 1) an allergen perspective and 2) a human pathogen perspective? I would think that milk is a good food source for potential pathogenic bacteria which could replicate in the solution (if you dip tools, or hands in it) and if it contacted the edible portion of the crop.
Thanks for everyone's thoughts!
Edited by Charles.C, 29 November 2022 - 10:35 PM.
original,non-functional, link replaced