is there anyone in here already read the new scheme from FSSC 22000 version 6?
What is the improvement from the latest version?
I think it's about:
– Reorganization of Food Chain Categories in accordance with ISO 22003-1:2022.
– Scope has been expanded to include Trading and Brokering (FII) and reduced by removing Farming and FSSC 22000-Quality from the scheme.
– Integration of food safety requirements and quality culture.
– New requirements on quality control, food loss and waste, and equipment management.
– Strengthen the additional requirements that exist in Part 2 of the scheme, including but not limited to allergen management and environmental monitoring.
– Changes and clarification of requirements for the Certification Process.
– Added QR Code to FSSC 22000 certificate to improve traceability.
What about you guys?