• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 22 August 2023 - 05:38 PM

Hi there , 

we are biscuits manufacturing company based on Canada and looking to employ a "whistle blowing " company , any recommendations is greatly appreciated . 

Thank you ,

Scampi

Fellow

• IFSQN Fellow
  • 5,514 posts
  • 1515 thanks
Excellent

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 22 August 2023 - 07:18 PM

I can't recommend a whistle blowing company, but can suggest you have a secured location where employees can leave information anonymously 

There is a lock box outside my office that is available to all shifts and departments to which only I have a key

Please stop referring to me as Sir/sirs

sks

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Canada
    Canada

Posted 22 August 2023 - 07:22 PM

I can't recommend a whistle blowing company, but can suggest you have a secured location where employees can leave information anonymously 

There is a lock box outside my office that is available to all shifts and departments to which only I have a key

Thank you for your response , we already have a locked box stored on spot with no cameras for confidentiality purposes in place however UK customer would not accept it ,  they expect an independent whistle blowing company :( 

SerenityNow!

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 54 posts
  • 7 thanks
Good

• United States
    United States

Posted 22 August 2023 - 11:10 PM

Sorry, no recommendations for you.  Are their expectations laid out as to the extent of the services provided? To what capacity is the whistle blowing company to be involved? This is the first time I have heard this request so I'm wondering if an offsite answering service agency with a complaint prompt would suffice?  

kingstudruler1

Grade - PIFSQN

• IFSQN Principal
  • 856 posts
  • 293 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 August 2023 - 05:08 AM

I remember seeing someone providing this service a few years back.  it might have been the link below.   the form seems a little long, but it might work.  

we have boxes and an email address.  

https://whistle.glob.../reporting-form

eb2fee_785dceddab034fa1a30dd80c7e21f1d7~

Twofishfs@gmail.com

Fishlady

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 210 posts
  • 54 thanks
Excellent

• United States
    United States

Posted 23 August 2023 - 04:52 PM

The company I worked for previously used this system. We made it available to all employees through their personal or work phones, although I heard that only one or two people had ever used it to report anything (and one of those times was when my boss asked me to submit a recommendation through the system, to make sure it worked). We let everyone know that it could be used for positive comments as well as confidential (anonymous, if preferred) reporting of any problems, HR or food safety-related. The reports went to the VP of HR and the VP of Technical Services; they would then decide who else should be involved and ensure that follow-up actions were taken.

Our BRC auditor loved it.

kendr | Safe space for the workspace

Edited by Fishlady, 23 August 2023 - 04:52 PM.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users