Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 19 November 2009 - 10:22 AM

Hello friends,

This is a 'heads up' on a free webinar hosted by Jim Clemmer. We have given away one or two of Jim's great leadership books as prizes on various competitions we've held over the years. I've personally read all of Jim's books and I enjoy both his message and his style of delivery. I'm sure the webinar will be very informative and enjoyable and I will certainly be registering.

###

On December 3rd at 1:30 pm Eastern Standard Time (GMT - 5:00) Jim will conduct a free one hour webcast based on the principles found in his new book Growing @ the Speed of Change.

You don't need to have read the book to participate.

This complimentary webcast will cover:

• Thriving in Turbulent Times
  • Shifting Perceptions: Seeing Beyond the Obstacles to the Opportunities
  • Change Choices: Lead, Follow, or Wallow
  • Wallow Words: Ten Popular Excuses for Avoiding Personal Change
  • Everyone Must Lead: Leadership is an Action, Not a Position
  • Nine Steps to Personal Leadership
  • Using This Book to Develop Leaders at all Levels
Download the agenda here.

This is a rare chance to get Jim's fresh new presentation at no charge! Drawing from his new book, Growing @ the Speed of Change: Your Inspir-actional How-To Guide for Leading Yourself and Others through Constant Change , Jim Clemmer will outline concrete how-to solutions that combine inspiration with practical action plans - something he calls "inspir-action." This practical presentation, takes the tools of personal growth and development and applies them, so individuals and teams can deal with, and thrive in, a culture of constant change.

Assemble your team in a meeting room or broadcast presentation this to a large group to:

• Get practical approaches to improve morale, increase engagement, and boost energy.
  • Foster a culture of continuous growth by developing shared leadership approaches.
  • Reinforce a desired workplace culture with key messages and approaches that encourage positivity, team work and a "can-do" spirit.
  • Encourage personal commitment to organizational change and improvement efforts.
Space is limited
Register now

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users