- Brand new member page. You can customize things a bit more and become "friends" with other members on the forums. It's sort of a MySpace Lite.
- New post editor. You can switch between a basic editor and the rich text editor on the fly. No more heading to your settings to make the change.
- Large image resizing. If you post a big image in a thread (for example, your desktop), it will no longer stretch the page out like mad. The image will be resized and be clickable to expand to full size.
- Big security updates. The full code of the board has received an independent security review. Several internal changes have been made to remove the chances of XSS attacks or other exploits.
- Tons of other minor items
Forums Upgrade - The Changes
Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:34 PM
Need food safety advice?
Relax, you've come to the right place…
The IFSQN is a helpful network of volunteers providing answers and support. Check out the forums and get free advice from the experts on food safety management systems and a wide range of food safety topics.
We could make a huge list of rules, terms and conditions, but you probably wouldn’t read them.
All that we ask is that you observe the following:
1. No spam, profanity, pornography, trolling or personal attacks
2. Topics and posts should be “on topic” and related to site content
3. No (unpaid) advertising
4. You may have one account on the board at any one time
5. Enjoy your stay!
Thanked by 1 Member:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users