- Brand new member page. You can customize things a bit more and become "friends" with other members on the forums. It's sort of a MySpace Lite.
- New post editor. You can switch between a basic editor and the rich text editor on the fly. No more heading to your settings to make the change.
- Large image resizing. If you post a big image in a thread (for example, your desktop), it will no longer stretch the page out like mad. The image will be resized and be clickable to expand to full size.
- Big security updates. The full code of the board has received an independent security review. Several internal changes have been made to remove the chances of XSS attacks or other exploits.
- Tons of other minor items
Forums Upgrade - The Changes
Posted 08 December 2006 - 10:34 PM
Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.
Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 140 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
Thanked by 1 Member:
0 user(s) are reading this topic
0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users