BRC Packaging Safety and Quality Management System - Issue 6(1 customer reviews)
Ensure your Safety & Quality Management System meets a GFSI recognized standard with this comprehensive and easy to use documentation package, which covers all of the requirements of the British Retail Consortium Global Standard for Packaging Materials: Issue 6.
Watch this product demonstration video for an overview of the extensive documentation, records templates, training, checklists and project implementation tools contained in our packages.
The package contains
- Comprehensive Packaging Safety and Quality Procedures
- PSQMS Record Templates
- Hazard Risk Management Manual
- Laboratory Quality Manual
- Training Modules
- BRC Packaging Safety and Quality Management System Introduction Presentation
- Internal Audit Training
- HACCP Training
- Verification and Validation Record Templates
- Start-Up Guide
- Free online technical support
The procedural templates are straightforward to use, they are in Microsoft Word format and can be easily edited by the team to suit site operations. As well as meeting the requirements of the BRC standard the documents contain best practices for food packaging manufacturers.
Includes a new implementation workbook
The workbook is designed to assist in the implementation of your BRC Packaging Safety and Quality Management System.
- BRC Packaging Implementation Workbook Issue 6 Sample
- BRC Packaging Safety and Quality Management System Start-Up Guide Sample