• IFSQN Associate
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 28 November 2008 - 01:34 PM

Hello all

Firstly i would like to thank all those people who posted information on the iso topic. the amount of knowledge that i have picked up has been absolutely amazing and it seems the problems experienced were all similar when it came to iso. :smarty:

i needed some advice on the ISO TS 22000 Guidlines for the implementation of ISO
I want to know how useful is the guidelines?! is it worth purchasing to help in preparation for the audit?! some of the simple audit preparation plans that i have picked up form this forum have been absolutely amazing and im wondering if buying the guideline document will be a fruitless exercise.

Can you guys please assist. :helpplease:
Much appreciated

QA trainee

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 28 November 2008 - 08:34 PM

Hi QA Trainee, thanks for the feedback and welcome to the forums.
:welcome:

Has any member purchased ISO TS 22000 - if so what do you think, was it worth it?

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5666 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 29 November 2008 - 09:22 PM

Dear QA Trainee,

I can remember two posters at least commenting on this document. (from memory) one considered it excellent, the other thought it a waste of money so it's a draw so far. Maybe you can find a review on the IT somewhere. Probably won't be too long before a more readable version of I22k appears (every 5 years ?), could hardly be less scrambled. IMO, 22004 is amazingly intelligible compared to the Mothership but the damage had already been done.

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Lucas

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 20 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• Portugal
    Portugal

Posted 30 November 2008 - 11:33 AM

Hi,

I found ISO TS 22000 useful. I don't know if I should say this, but I found it available on internet (after googling a little bit).

I found the English version, but if you can't find it there are other languages available, as spannish for example.

Maybe it's not worth it to buy it, but if you can take a look on it, you will take a few useful things out of the standard.

Lucas

QA trainee

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 14 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• South Africa
    South Africa

Posted 01 December 2008 - 05:30 AM

thank you all for the useful information. i will try to get my hands on a copy and make the best of it :biggrin:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users