Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 2 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 14 May 2009 - 04:12 PM

I'm Steve and I stumbled accross the forum when doing some research for a project I'm worrking on

I run a (Private) Food Safety Training and Consultancy Company with my partner and
staff. We are based in the West Midlands and South West Cornwall, UK

I have read some previous posts of people who are in business (like us) who obviously wanted to exploit the site for business purposes and recived short shrift from Simon and the admin team. I have no intention of doing that.

Our speciality is Food Safety Training right accross all sectors coupled with a small amount of consultancy and legal work. Being CIEH and RSPH registered centre for over 15 years I hope we can bring knowledge of training, and experience of putting thousands of delegates through our centres at all levels, to the forum.

I hope to be able to glean information about the practicalities of ISO 22000, BRC etc.etc. as more of our customers are asking us to help with these areas, as well as being able to discuss things with other members

I look forward to the pending discussions

With best wishes to all

S

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 14 May 2009 - 08:53 PM

He sounds like a bit of an ogre that Simon. The rules may seem a little draconian but really they are not. They are in place to maintain the environment of give and take, quite simple, just fairness really, but you already know that.

Welcome to the forums Steve.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users