Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 08 June 2009 - 05:51 PM

I am about to embark on my second assignment, first of all I would like to thank everyone for all the links and information given to me. I have my scenarios but am really stuck on the controls, compliance with legislation and codes of pracrice. Also corrective actions, reccomendations. I have a lot going round in my head and can't make any use of it when it comes to putting it onto paper. If anyone can forward any such links for me I would be ever so grateful.

#2 Simon

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,343 posts
  • 1299 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 09 June 2009 - 08:00 AM

I am about to embark on my second assignment, first of all I would like to thank everyone for all the links and information given to me. I have my scenarios but am really stuck on the controls, compliance with legislation and codes of pracrice. Also corrective actions, reccomendations. I have a lot going round in my head and can't make any use of it when it comes to putting it onto paper. If anyone can forward any such links for me I would be ever so grateful.

Come on Kel gives us a clue, I expect the assignment is difficult enough when you have the question. Can you provide some more detail please.

Thanks,
Simon

hand-pointing-down.gif

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 140 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

recommend-us-on-facebook.png

#3 kel

kel

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 09 June 2009 - 06:51 PM

Ok,

Part 1, A description of how physical contamination controls, including compliance with current legislation and codes of practice, comtribute to food safety in a manufacturing business.
Part 2, An explanation of how you as a manager in your manufacturing business can establish monitor and verify physical contamination controls. (think I have this one in the bag but all help really appreciated.)
Part 3, A critical analysis of the corrective actions you could take in the event of a failure of a physical contamination control, with recommendations of the most appropriate corrective actions and an explanation of how you wouldcommunicate this info to staff to assure food safety in the future.

#4 SaRaRa

SaRaRa

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 186 posts
  • 12 thanks
Neutral

• Earth
    Earth

Posted 09 June 2009 - 11:25 PM

Some links! Hope they can be useful!

Physical hazards in the Agri-food chain

Physical hazards to the food supply

Physical hazards

Preventive and Corrective action and verification

Retail Foods Sanitation: Prerequisites to HACCP

Good luck!

#5 kel

kel

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 12 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 10 June 2009 - 05:25 PM

Some links! Hope they can be useful!

Physical hazards in the Agri-food chain

Physical hazards to the food supply

Physical hazards

Preventive and Corrective action and verification

Retail Foods Sanitation: Prerequisites to HACCP

Good luck!

Those links are great sarara, thank you very much.

Kel

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users