• IFSQN Active
  • 6 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 10 November 2009 - 09:38 AM

Hello Folks

My name is John Pielou, from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I look after the Quality, Hygiene and Scrap (Recycling) Management systems and accreditation for a small to medium size flexible packaging company supplying the fresh and frozen food industry in my little corner of the world. I am also involved in some graphic design, for packaging of course, and plenty of other stuff that is not related to this topic.
I joined this site initially to use it as a tool to help to keep up to date with changes to any regulations that might affect the products we supply.
Having been employed by the same company for almost 20 years I may know some of the answers to some of the questions and am pleased to help anyone in any way I can, but mostly, I AM HERE TO LEARN.

Kamwenji Njuma

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 131 posts
  • 47 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya
  • Interests:Food safety,Quality,Hygiene and Agricultural consultancy.HACCP,BRC Food,ISO22000.ISO9001,GLOBALG.A.P,Etc

Posted 10 November 2009 - 11:33 AM

Hi Bagman,

Welcome.You will learn more here.

Regards,
Jeremy

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,835 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 10 November 2009 - 04:44 PM

Hello Folks

My name is John Pielou, from Belfast, Northern Ireland. I look after the Quality, Hygiene and Scrap (Recycling) Management systems and accreditation for a small to medium size flexible packaging company supplying the fresh and frozen food industry in my little corner of the world. I am also involved in some graphic design, for packaging of course, and plenty of other stuff that is not related to this topic.
I joined this site initially to use it as a tool to help to keep up to date with changes to any regulations that might affect the products we supply.
Having been employed by the same company for almost 20 years I may know some of the answers to some of the questions and am pleased to help anyone in any way I can, but mostly, I AM HERE TO LEARN.

Hi John, welcome to the forums and thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself. We have an ever growing member base on the discussion forums from Belfast to Bahrain. It's what I love about the internet. Individuals all over the world with a common goal sharing ideas and knowledge. I'm proud and humbled to be able to provide the vehicle where it can take place.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users