Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 1 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:50 PM

Just registered. I have 18 years experience as a technical manager in meat processing, supplying supermarkets with raw meat products. When I first started there were no external audits - now we are snowed under with them. So far this year we have had 11 from various accreditation bodies and customers. On top of this I have just been handed the Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard!

Kamwenji Njuma

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 131 posts
  • 47 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya
  • Interests:Food safety,Quality,Hygiene and Agricultural consultancy.HACCP,BRC Food,ISO22000.ISO9001,GLOBALG.A.P,Etc

Posted 27 November 2009 - 01:57 PM

Dear Chubby,

Wecome to the forum,happy to be one of us.Changes happen daily all world over.

Regards,
Jeremy

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,826 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 27 November 2009 - 04:36 PM

Just registered. I have 18 years experience as a technical manager in meat processing, supplying supermarkets with raw meat products. When I first started there were no external audits - now we are snowed under with them. So far this year we have had 11 from various accreditation bodies and customers. On top of this I have just been handed the Tesco Food Manufacturing Standard!

Welcome Chubby. Whether you just want to have a moan or become more effective at dealing with the audits you've come to the right place. Most of us are in or have been in the same boat and have plenty of yarns to share to help you navigate your way through the stormy waters.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users