• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany

Posted 04 January 2010 - 07:59 AM

:biggrin: i´d like to introduce myself:

My name is Michael - i´m head of the department "TQM - Total Quality Management" in a big german trading company, also manufacturing meat und meat products.

Those are mainly packed under modified atmosphere, like minced meat, steak´s, roast pork, also salted products and sausauges. We handle about 600 tons of meat per day in 4 plants, so i guess, we are quiet big.

We are certified to IFS 5, Q+S, Bio, ISO 14:001 - and we lare ooking forward to new challenges realting to food safety standards like FSSC 22.000.

I think this site is very, very interesting and with a huge amount of downloads and templates - congrats to the admin´s and moderators, as well as the people working in this forum.

I hope to find many interesting discussions and new contacts.

Kind regards from Germany
Michael

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 04 January 2010 - 02:02 PM

:biggrin: i´d like to introduce myself:

My name is Michael - i´m head of the department "TQM - Total Quality Management" in a big german trading company, also manufacturing meat und meat products.

Those are mainly packed under modified atmosphere, like minced meat, steak´s, roast pork, also salted products and sausauges. We handle about 600 tons of meat per day in 4 plants, so i guess, we are quiet big.

We are certified to IFS 5, Q+S, Bio, ISO 14:001 - and we lare ooking forward to new challenges realting to food safety standards like FSSC 22.000.

I think this site is very, very interesting and with a huge amount of downloads and templates - congrats to the admin´s and moderators, as well as the people working in this forum.

I hope to find many interesting discussions and new contacts.

Kind regards from Germany
Michael

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to say hello. I like the TQM department idea - it says something about your company and of the senior management.

I hope you enjoy the website and find the information you are looking for. If you do have a question or can answer other members queries please feel free to join in.

:welcome:

Best Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

micjan

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany

Posted 13 December 2010 - 06:19 AM

Hi Michael, thanks for taking the time to say hello. I like the TQM department idea - it says something about your company and of the senior management.

I hope you enjoy the website and find the information you are looking for. If you do have a question or can answer other members queries please feel free to join in.

:welcome:

Best Regards,
Simon

Hello once again,

meanwhile I moved over to NÖM AG in Baden, which is one of the biggest dairy´s in Austria. My job is "Head of Quality" for the complete NÖM group. I'll keep you updated ;-)

Best regards from cold and snowy Austria
Michael

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,836 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 15 December 2010 - 04:14 PM

Hello once again,

meanwhile I moved over to NÖM AG in Baden, which is one of the biggest dairy´s in Austria. My job is "Head of Quality" for the complete NÖM group. I'll keep you updated ;-)

Best regards from cold and snowy Austria
Michael

Congratulations Michael, Nom are in the UK now and are advertising big time. I purchase the split pots for a while as they wre on offer at 10 for £2 at Morrisons. This is very good value and they were very tasty and of an extreme high quality. :smile:

I will keep you informed. :thumbup:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

micjan

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 3 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Germany
    Germany

Posted 07 June 2011 - 06:02 PM

Congratulations Michael, Nom are in the UK now and are advertising big time. I purchase the split pots for a while as they wre on offer at 10 for £2 at Morrisons. This is very good value and they were very tasty and of an extreme high quality. :smile:

I will keep you informed. :thumbup:

Regards,
Simon

Hi Simon,

sorry for the late response, thanks for your thoughts about the NOM products - indeed there is very high quality level. The ingredients are "all natural" and it was a big advantage to set the quality on this level without any "non natural help".

Have a great week

Michael

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users