• 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 19 August 2010 - 09:48 AM

Dear All,

Good day to everybody.
I am Tristan from the Philippines and is the Team Leader of our HACCP Plan implemented in a Cold Storage Warehouse. We have already pass accreditation by government auditors here in the Philippines last January. We are now on the process of updating...or shall I say upgrading our HACCP this coming renewal for 2011.
I am very much delighted when I stumbled upon this website while doing research, specially browsing around this very INFORMATIVE forum. I hope to be part of it and gather ideas from different contributors coming from different nations, and in some little ways be able to share some POV's too.
Keep this forum alive and active for your are helping others thru your posts.

Thanks very much for "validation" and have a nice day to All.

Sincere regards,
Tristan

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 19 August 2010 - 10:03 AM

Welcome Tristan, it's great to have you as a member and for taking the time to say hello. We've been online in various forms for eight years and there are a huge number of old and new members as well as a great archive of information. I am the admin and started this place many moons ago, I used to contribute much more to the discussions and I'm dying to get stuck back into posting again. I miss it a lot. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

3stan08

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 2 posts
  • 0 thanks
Neutral

• Philippines
    Philippines

Posted 20 August 2010 - 12:48 AM

Dear Sir Simon,

I am honored to be welcome by you. Thanks very much for the greet.
Hopefully this forum will become more active and so is its members for Food Safety is ever changing and so must our approach.

Have a nice day to all.

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users