Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 14 October 2010 - 12:37 PM

Hello everyone and thank you for allowing me to be a part of your forum. I am a Quality Manager for a full service custom printer and converter of flexible films for the candy, food, retail, general merchandise, pest control and medical industries.We convert flexible packaging roll stock materials using environment-friendly water based flexographic inks and adhesives. I have been in the quality profession since 1981 and have worked in the Reinforced Concrete Pipe, Plastics, Electronics and now Printing Industries. I am now working to get my organization ISO ceritied and pass an AIB inspection. Your Forum should be extremely helpful to me. I am also a member of the C*#!! C*#! forum so the two forums will be a wealth of knowledge. Thank you.:rolleyes:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,831 posts
  • 1363 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:21 PM

A warm welcome to the forums Vonsigler, thanks for taking the time to introduce yourself.

I notice you are getting stuck into the forum discussions and that’s great. There is a huge repository of information here; the members are very knowledgeable and helpful, so if you cannot find what you are looking for please ask and we’ll try to help.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

vonsigler

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Associate
  • 18 posts
  • 1 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 14 October 2010 - 03:59 PM

Thank you Simon I look foward to many years with your team!

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users