Inesa

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 189 posts
  • 65 thanks
Neutral

• Denmark
    Denmark
  • Interests:Children and a Cat, FS, Ballroom Dance, Comedy, "Sofa+tea+cookie" relax, walk in nature, still play in sandbox...

Posted 28 November 2010 - 10:38 PM

Dear members,
it's about time to introduce myself.... Posted Image
I'm 31, a Master student from Danish University of Technology. Studying food technology and planing to finish at 2012. My area of interest is hygiene and sanitation, personal hygiene and training.
Hygiene manager would be my dream job.

The other dream job I got successfully and fast ( no working experience were needed ) being a mother for 2 active kids Gabriella 4years and Lukas 2 years Posted Image
I love dancing( have been dancing sports dances for almost 10 years lond time ago)and music Posted ImagePosted Image

I found this forum when I was searching information in Google about difference between prp and oprp.

Best regards
Inesa

Just as appetite comes by eating, so work brings inspiration, if inspiration is not discernible at the beginning. (Igor Stravinsky)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 29 November 2010 - 11:34 AM

Dear members,
it's about time to introduce myself.... Posted Image
I'm 31, a Master student from Danish University of Technology. Studying food technology and planing to finish at 2012. My area of interest is hygiene and sanitation, personal hygiene and training.
Hygiene manager would be my dream job.

The other dream job I got successfully and fast ( no working experience were needed ) being a mother for 2 active kids Gabriella 4years and Lukas 2 years Posted Image
I love dancing( have been dancing sports dances for almost 10 years lond time ago)and music Posted ImagePosted Image

I found this forum when I was searching information in Google about difference between prp and oprp.

Best regards
Inesa

Welcome to the forums Inesa and may I congratulate you on your fantastic ability to use emoticons. :king:

It's always nice when members introduce themselves, in the past this place has been a little cold and that's partly my fault because I'm a logic man and partly because the software itself was not very focussed towards making a community. That has changed with staus updates and various other tools and I'm also learning tio chill out. :gitane: You can't beat the master at emoticon use. :smarty:

I have three boys Oliver and Jacob (aged 11), twins but not identical and Louis aged 6. I love being a father and my only wish is that I had them a bit younger and maybe had twenty, if restrictions of modern day life did not apply. Anyway I'm lucky to have three.

:welcome:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Inesa

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 189 posts
  • 65 thanks
Neutral

• Denmark
    Denmark
  • Interests:Children and a Cat, FS, Ballroom Dance, Comedy, "Sofa+tea+cookie" relax, walk in nature, still play in sandbox...

Posted 29 November 2010 - 02:17 PM

Dear Simon,

thanks!
In the beginning I wasn't sure if I have to be very serious in this forum all the time or just relax and be myself.
I fully support your wish to make this forum as a more open and warm community and I see you're on a very right way.

You must be a busy guy, 3 kids- boys!!! Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image And a job and forum and you also manage to consult everyone and to thank and say hi to all new members. How can you make it!!

I love emoticons, but I've heard, some years ago, that normally they take a lot of space, make difficulties, and moderators are not happy about them.. Posted Image

Have a nice week!
Best regards from the land of Carlsberg! Posted Image

Just as appetite comes by eating, so work brings inspiration, if inspiration is not discernible at the beginning. (Igor Stravinsky)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 05 December 2010 - 01:20 PM

Dear Simon,

thanks!
In the beginning I wasn't sure if I have to be very serious in this forum all the time or just relax and be myself.
I fully support your wish to make this forum as a more open and warm community and I see you're on a very right way.

We try to keep i relaxed and friendly. Food safety is a serious subject, but so is politics and they seem to do a lot of clowning around. :whistle:

You must be a busy guy, 3 kids- boys!!! Posted ImagePosted Image Posted Image And a job and forum and you also manage to consult everyone and to thank and say hi to all new members. How can you make it!!

I love emoticons, but I've heard, some years ago, that normally they take a lot of space, make difficulties, and moderators are not happy about them.. Posted Image

Yes very busy but I just about manage to fit everything in with the help of a very supportive wife and great children. Also with the internet you can pretty much work form anywhere which makes things easier. Last but by no means least there are lots of very supportive and knowledgeable members here without who this place wouldn’t even exist, they are the unsung, unpaid heroes.

I don't think emoticons make that much difference, but I am keeping a close eye on you Inesa. :smile:

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Inesa

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 189 posts
  • 65 thanks
Neutral

• Denmark
    Denmark

Posted 05 December 2010 - 11:52 PM

I don't think emoticons make that much difference, but I am keeping a close eye on you Inesa. :smile:

Keep an eye? Posted Image
It's OK, you can watch and learn, but you can never beet me in emoticons Posted Image

Stay optimistic Posted Image

Thanked by 1 Member:

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users