Kamwenji Njuma

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 131 posts
  • 47 thanks
Neutral

• Kenya
    Kenya
  • Interests:Food safety,Quality,Hygiene and Agricultural consultancy.HACCP,BRC Food,ISO22000.ISO9001,GLOBALG.A.P,Etc

Posted 22 December 2010 - 11:08 AM

Dear Everyone,

Just wishing you merrys christmas and prosperous 2011.

Regards,
Kamwenji Njuma

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,849 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 22 December 2010 - 01:40 PM

You beat me to it Kamwenji, but I don’t mind you taking the lead.

For me it’s been an extremely busy year; we have implemented many new features on the forums to improve members experience here and I think in that respect we have ended the year better than we started.

I have also made a big effort this year to deliver regular e-newsletters to our members and they have been very successful in growing our membership and keeping the place busy. There is much more to do next year, but all in all this year has been very satisfying.

Administering the website is an honour and nothing gives me more pleasure than seeing members asking and answering questions, networking and enjoying themselves. The one regret I have is that I do not really have the time to be involved in the discussions as much as I used to.

To that end I would personally like to thank all IFSQN members for your patronage and support throughout the year. This place wouldn’t exist without you.

Happy holidays, wishing you all a peaceful and restful time with your friends and families.

Best Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Thanked by 1 Member:

Inesa

Grade - MIFSQN

• IFSQN Member
  • 189 posts
  • 65 thanks
Neutral

• Denmark
    Denmark
  • Interests:Children and a Cat, FS, Ballroom Dance, Comedy, "Sofa+tea+cookie" relax, walk in nature, still play in sandbox...

Posted 22 December 2010 - 07:57 PM

I would like to join and wish Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year!

Simon, I would say this forum wouldn't be like it is, if not you. I don't mean all advanced features you have installed. They're cool, but the most important is the thing that you try to care about everyone who didn't get an answer or find time to every new member makes this forum warm and enjoyable. It feels like you care a lot about what you do and it spreads to members. I can fully understand you have a little time, but just please don't disappear Posted Image

Best regards to everyone Posted Image
Inesa

Just as appetite comes by eating, so work brings inspiration, if inspiration is not discernible at the beginning. (Igor Stravinsky)

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,849 posts
  • 1365 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 23 December 2010 - 09:25 AM

I would like to join and wish Merry Christmas to everyone and a Happy New Year!

Simon, I would say this forum wouldn't be like it is, if not you. I don't mean all advanced features you have installed. They're cool, but the most important is the thing that you try to care about everyone who didn't get an answer or find time to every new member makes this forum warm and enjoyable. It feels like you care a lot about what you do and it spreads to members. I can fully understand you have a little time, but just please don't disappear Posted Image

Best regards to everyone Posted Image
Inesa

Thanks Inesa, it does mean a lot to me...and you have breathed some fresh life into the forums also, so thanks to you.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users