One of my supplier proposed me a UV sterilized Tunnel conveyer before my raw material go in production. My raw materials are Non dairy creamer, Instant coffee, cereal, sugar... My products is instant cereal can coffee mix.
The process is I will remove the outer layer of the packaging and then put the raw material through the UV conveyer to production
1) whether this UV conveyer suitable, effective and relevant for my company or not?
2) How to measure the effectiveness of this UV conveyer?
3) What kind of documents required from supplier?
4) Did any food industries use this kind of conveyer before?
5) Any other advise or comment or concern......