Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 26 January 2011 - 03:00 AM

Does anyone have a sample of a production record document? We are a very small facility and the previous practice was to simply pass on a production requisition form. However, this document was very basic and simply stated the product name, qty needed to be produced and date production/completion. What additional information should be on this document? Is is best to combine product lot collection on this same sheet as well as ccp check info?

Thanks in advance.

Regards,

Emme

Charles.C

Grade - FIFSQN

• IFSQN Moderator
  • 20,542 posts
  • 5662 thanks
Excellent

• Earth
    Earth
  • Interests:SF
    TV
    Movies

Posted 26 January 2011 - 12:16 PM

Dear EmmeE,

I'm afraid that a useful document may depend on what you want to do with it and what product/process you are talking about ? :smile:

One example below, meal portioning, but quite likely useless for you (?) -

Attached File  Production_Record_Template (version 1).xls   42.5KB   171 downloads

Rgds / Charles.C

Kind Regards,

Charles.C

Thanked by 3 Members:

EmmE

Grade - AIFSQN

• IFSQN Associate
  • 35 posts
  • 7 thanks
Neutral

• United States
    United States

Posted 24 February 2011 - 02:03 AM

Hi Charles,

Thanks for the production record. Our product is chocolate and I was hoping to somehow streamline the paperwork required. Part of our problem is that our facility is so small we have one metal detector that is used at the end of the process (packaging stage). We have several lines going at once so we cant place it inline and packaging stage works best. However, this creates a bit of a paperwork bottleneck/shuffle because we have to wait for all 12 pieces to be produced, which can take days and sometimes up to 2 weeks depending on the qty, before we can begin packing and CCP metal detection checks . Some of our boxed chocolates contain up to 12 different pieces so trying to keep the CCP check sheets which occur days to weeks after production, with the production sheets and the lot information can sometimes get a little hectic. Our budget....or shall I say MY budget is zero, getting another metal detector is out of the question. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

EmmE

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users