Frans Timmermans

Grade - Active

• IFSQN Active
  • 4 posts
  • 6 thanks
Neutral

Posted 07 February 2011 - 10:03 AM

Hi There,

My name is Frans Timmermans and although i was already registered a long time ago, Til ll now I only read the topics. I am going to change that and will try to be more active here. As a HSEQ consultant and deeply involved in allergy and allergen management I want to try to support anyone struggling with these issues and the intetgration of allergen management into food safety systems.
You can always contact me, I will alway reply and try to answer your questions.

Frans Timmermans
European Anaphylaxis Taskforce / Nederlands Anafylaxis Netwerk
Attached File  Picture 18.jpg   18.35KB   6 downloads

Thanked by 1 Member:

Simon

IFSQN...it's My Life

• IFSQN Admin
  • 12,840 posts
  • 1364 thanks
Excellent

• United Kingdom
    United Kingdom
  • Interests:Married to Michelle, Father of three boys (Oliver, Jacob and Louis). I enjoy cycling, walking and travelling, watching sport, especially football and Manchester United. Oh and I love food and beer and wine.

Posted 07 February 2011 - 11:39 AM

Hi There,

My name is Frans Timmermans and although i was already registered a long time ago, Til ll now I only read the topics. I am going to change that and will try to be more active here. As a HSEQ consultant and deeply involved in allergy and allergen management I want to try to support anyone struggling with these issues and the intetgration of allergen management into food safety systems.
You can always contact me, I will alway reply and try to answer your questions.

Frans Timmermans
European Anaphylaxis Taskforce / Nederlands Anafylaxis Netwerk
Attached File  Picture 18.jpg   18.35KB   6 downloads

Hello Frans, nice to see you and thank you for taking the time to introduce yourself after so long. Your input on topics will be most welcome.

By the way I tidied that post up for you. :smile: I think it is 10 posts before you are allowed to edit.

Regards,
Simon

Get FREE bitesize education with IFSQN webinar recordings.

Download this handy excel for desktop access to over 180 Food Safety Friday's webinar recordings.
https://www.ifsqn.com/fsf/Free%20Food%20Safety%20Videos.xlsx

Check out IFSQN’s extensive library of FREE food safety videos
https://www.ifsqn.com/food_safety_videos.html

Share this

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users